Monday, October 27, 2008

Disappointing To Me As Well

Well, you sure don’t win blog awards not writing, now do you? Sorry everyone. A whole week without an update, what was I thinking! I haven’t been extra busy, or lying in a ditch somewhere, I have seriously just been lazy.

So, sadly, today is more questions. And only because I am sure you don’t want to hear about the days Jenny and I sat in front of the TV watching the third season of How I Met Your Mother or how the Internet Boyfriend has seemed to find a new Internet Girlfriend. (He just lost an awesome date to Preference.) or even all about our hilarious reading of The Fascinating Girl at Book Club.

Enjoy!

Last Movie I Saw In A Movie Theater?: Oh gosh. I hate movie theatres so much that I rarely go to movies. (Well, unless a cute boy is asking) I can't sit still for that long. I don't understand why it has to be so dark and so loud. And popcorn gets really boring after a while.

But to answer the question, maybe Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants, way back in August!

What Book Are You Reading? Our book club is reading Sherlock Holmes for October. It is a quick read and it has pictures scattered throughout. I am still wanting to finish Gone With The Wind, but I barely make time to finish our current reads.

Favorite Board Game? Trains (Or Ticket To Ride, by it's proper name), when I miss Eric (Which seems to be all the time now.) or Trivial Pursuit.

Favorite Magazine? Real Simple. (The cover alone sucks me in every month!)

Favorite Smells? So Pink perfume from Gap, Boys, and the lemon basil candle Jenny has in our living room.

Favorite Sounds? The Beatles, James Taylor, Sondre Lerche, Michael Buble and any other soothing music on my iPod.

Worst Feeling In The World? Being alone, paranoia and that stomach twisting feeling right before you are about to throw up.

First Thing You Think of When You Wake? I try not to think, that is why I listen to the lame radio chatter for about half an hour before I get out of bed.

Favorite Fast Food Place? A&W

Future Child’s Name? This question seems like a HUGE jinx, so I am refusing to answer.

Finish This Statement—“If I Had a Lot of Money,” I would make the greatest documentary ever!

Do You Drive Fast? It depends on how much I want to get wherever I am going, or what song I am listening to.

Favorite place you have visited? San Fransisco

Storms—cool or scary? I don't mind them. The Canada Day rainstorm was awesome! But the tornado we had a few years ago, not so awesome. And well, blizzards are never that cool.

What Was Your First Car? Still the same awesome one I am driving seven years later, 1992 Mercury Topaz.

Favorite Drink? Low Acid Apple Juice.

Finish This Statement—“If I Had the Time, I Would…” clean my room.

Do You Eat the Stems on Broccoli? To be honest, I think they are the best part of broccoli.

If You could Dye your Hair Any Other Color, What Would It Be? Becoming a brunette was the best decision I ever made.

Favorite Sport to Watch? The Tournament of Hearts was SO hilarious. Curling is a fun sport to cheer at.

What’s Under Your Bed? Nothing! Can you believe it!

Morning Person or Night Owl? Way too much of a night owl. It is too hard to go to bed at night.

Over Easy or Sunny Side Up? I am passing on eggs these days.

Favorite Place to Relax? Mocha Cabana, but we never go there anymore.

Favorite Ice Cream Flavor? Pralines and Cream, Nuttin' Better or just vanilla.

Hoping to knock it out of the park this week, in more ways than one.

Heaven knows I need more than just good luck for that to occur.

As Always,

1 comment:

LeitaAnn said...

I think that's the last movie I saw in the theatre.

I am willing to PUSH YOU!