Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Commenting Your Comments

You know real things have happened in my life in the past year or so since I have updated you. I lost an organ, had a hippie internet boyfriend and went on a few travels, but by now this is all old news and I am sure that you have taken to other forms of social media to stay caught up on my going ons.

So instead of any real update or editorial I thought I would share some of my recent comments. You might not have realized it but my blog has been overtaken by hackers posting nonsensical comments on most of my posts, both new and old.  Yes, I could change the settings to discourage the efforts of my robotic fans, but they always seem to boost my self esteem. Check out some of the comments I have recently been left and you are sure to smile over their amicable nature. (Just as a word of warning, don't get so caught up that you click on their links undoubtedly ruining your electronic life.)

Anonymous said...Hi! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after reading through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
Anyways, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll be book-marking and checking back often!


Anonymous said...I couldn't refrain from commenting. Well written!

Anonymous said...Your style is unіquе сomρared to οther peoрle I havе гeaԁ stuff from. I aρprеciate
уou for pоstіng when уou haѵe the opportunity, Gueѕs I will just boοk mark thiѕ page.


Anonymous said...Wow, wonderful blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is great, let alone the content!

Anonymous said...Appreciating the time and energy you put into your site and detailed information you
provide. It's awesome to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same outdated rehashed information.


And probably my favourite:

Anonymous said...I do not drop many comments, however I read a few of the comments Could it be only me or does it look like like a few of the responses look as if they are left by brain dead folks?

Good luck to us all, if only for my fake commentators.

2 comments:

Ravi said...

Postal Circle Recruitment 2017 NDA 2017 Helping Master Board Results 2017 Army Bharti 2017 Job Vacancy Form 2017 Board Time Table- University Datesheet 2017 Board & University Result 2017 Board & University Result 2017 Portal

Anonymous said...

We are urgently in need of kidney donors in Kokilaben Hospital India for the sum of $450,000,00,For more info
Email: kokilabendhirubhaihospital@gmail.com
WhatsApp +91 7795833215