Sunday, June 05, 2011

Will I Live With Him

Day 5--A Song That Reminds You Of Someone

This time of year, for the past two years, has been difficult.  After a very short battle with cancer, my friend died at the beginning of July 2009.

My friends and I, for the most part, have done a pretty good job moving on with our lives, but every once and a while, something out there reminds us of just how much we miss our friend, and we usually end up in a mess of tears.

Letia's mom asked me to put together a video for the  that we memorial held a few weeks later. I went to her house and gathered up old family pictures to begin my sad task. A few song choices floated around my head, but nothing really felt right. Letia and I had not shared the same taste in music, at all. So in an inspired move, I asked her mom if I could borrow her ipod to see if I could find a background song.

I searched her most played songs, and like some answer from heaven itself, one of the top ten songs was the most fitting song.

When All Is Said And Done--Katherine Nelson



Thankfully I don't run into this song very often, and I try not to watch the video. But it ended up being the perfect choice and fit not only the occasion, but also Leita as a person.


I dedicated Heart of Life--John Mayer to Letia on my 2009 yearly cd.

1 comment:

رواد الحرمين said...


شركة رواد الحرمين للخدمات المنزلية




شركه كشف تسربات المياه بمكة
شركة عزل اسطح وخزانات بالدمام من مؤسسة رواد الحرمين للخدمات المنزلية كشف تسربات المياه بدون تكسير عزل أسطح مائي حراري فوم مصرح به من شركة الكهرباء.

تعتبر الشركة رواد الحرمين فى عزل اسطح مبلطة وغير مبلطة بالضمان لاننا نمتلك المواد المستوردة عالية الدقة والجودة فى حماية السطح من التسربات والرطوبة العالية.
عزل اسطح بالدمام
يحتاج السطح الى الحماية من التسربات والرطوبة لزيادة العمر الافتراضي له شركة عزل اسطح بالقصيم عنيزة هى الشركة المثالية فى جميع انواع العوازل المائية والحرارية بالضمان الذي يصل الى عشرات السنوات والمتابعة الفورية عند حدوث خلل للسطح الموجود.
عزل الاسطح بالدمام
تعتمد شركة عزل بالدمام على افضل مجموعة مهندسين على خبرة كبيرة فى التعامل مع جميع انواع الاسطح والخزانات بمنتهى الدقة.
مهندسين على مستوى كبير من الخبرة لتنفيذ وقياس جودة السطح باحدث اجهزة الكشف عن الرطوبة العالية والمشاكل الموجودة فى السطح وعلاجها بالمواد الحديثة المستوردة من الخارج.بالضمان من مؤسسة رواد الحرمين المتخصصة فى عزل

شركه عزل فوم بالدمام




شركة عزل اسطح بمكة