Wednesday, November 18, 2009

This Happened Once Before

In addition to all of the writing I have been doing. I have also been listening to The Beatles, a lot. I think it has helped my writing. (Thanks Beatles!)

So I thought I would post another list of some lesser known Beatles songs to whet your appetite. The Beatles really are your favourite band, you just don't know it yet.

Here are some of my favourites, album by album.

Please Please Me
With The Beatles
A Hard Day's Night
Beatles For Sale
Help
Rubber Soul
Revolver
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
Magical Mystery Tour
Yellow Submarine
The Beatles (The White Album)
Let It Be
Abbey Road
I've included a "video" for each one of these songs, so pick one of your favourites and take a listen. If you really love me, you'll listen to all of them and agree that no one does it better than The Beatles.

Good luck with your day.
As Always,

2 comments:

Jenny said...

"I wonder should I get up and fix myself a drink?"

Ashlee said...

Remember that Christmas break when we were the only two girls left in the house and we watched Beatles movies in our jammies!
Thanks for the comment on my blog, we've been having a tough time this last week with medical stuff and knowing that friends are out there helps.