Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Baby It's You

So I have recently discovered that I love The Beatles all over again. I have been watching The Beatles Anthology documentary, and realized that they are still my favourite band. They are perfect for any occasion and any mood. If you have never thought about The Beatles, give them a try. (Oh My! Way to wax poetic about The Beatles!)

Here are a few songs to get you interested if you aren't already:

Album:
I Saw Her Standing There
Please Please Me
All My Loving
Till There Was You
If I Fell
Can't Buy Me Love
Eight Days A Week
Rock and Roll Music
Kanas City
Ticket To Ride
Yesterday
You Won't See Me
I'm Looking Though You
In My Life
Here, There and Everywhere
Good Day Sunshine
Got To Get You Into My Life
Getting Better
She's Leaving Home
A Day In The Life
Fool On The Hill
Hello, Goodbye
Penny Lane
Ob-La-Di, Ob-La- Da
Rocky Raccoon
Blackbird
I Will
Everybody's Got Something To Hide Except Me and My Monkey
All Together Now
All You Need Is Love
Two Of Us
I've Got A Feeling
Oh Darling
She Came In Though the Bathroom Window

No comments: