Saturday, January 12, 2013

I Think It Is Funny

Wouldn't it be super funny if I didn't say anything to you all for almost a year, and then one day, just out of the blue, I started typing, just like nothing had happened?

The other day I realized I had so many awesome thoughts that just needed to be shared with the masses. If only there was some way. Of course I would need somewhere besides my limited Facebook audience and Twitter's 140 characters was much too limiting for me. Hmm...perhaps something like a blog to unleash my musings. And that's when memories of once being a blogger came back to me.

So. I'm not promising anything in terms of quality or quantity. For all you know this could be the last you hear of me until 2014.

Anyways, here is a question for all of you. Do dollar stores have sales? In my all of my dollar store attendances I have never stumbled into a clearance section or a Boxing Week blowout sale. I thought back to Christmas and the whole aisle of Santa hats and elf ears. Surely they didn't sell all of them, so where did the extras go? That whole aisle is now filled with Valentine's themed goods.

Promise me that if I ever write a book or make a movie. Or write a book about making movie or make a movie about writing a book that you will all please do everything you can to avoid my great creation being sent to the bargain $1.00 bin at the dollar store. I am sure it will be a best seller or a top box office grossing movie, so we won't really have much to worry about, but please just promise me.

Well. Yup.

1 comment:

T-rudy said...

Good to see you again :) Hope all is well. Very true on the dollar store thoughts...I really don't know!