Sunday, June 19, 2011

Loose All Sense Of Time

Day 19--A Song From Your Favourite Album

I'm sure that you just read what today's category is and feel like you should just skip over this one. After all how many times can a person hear about Abbey Road, Sgt. Pepper or Hard Day's Night. We all get it. You are a Beatles fan.

I'll have you know that I have more than Beatles albums as some of my favourites.

Up To Here--Tragically Hip


Greatest Hits: Volume One--James Taylor

Futures--Jimmy Eat World

Something To Write Home About--The Get Up Kids

Even the soundtracks to Dan In Real Life and 500 Days of Summer make the movies just that much better.

But one of my favourite albums is Navy Blues--Sloan. An album released in 1998 from a half obscure Canadian band is still one of my favourites all this time later.

Iggy & Angus--Sloan



Every song is pretty awesome on the album, but don't take my word for it. Take a listen.

No comments: