Friday, June 17, 2011

Braced Myself For The Goodbye

 Day 17-- A Song That You Hear Often On The Radio

I only listen to the radio during my 8 minute commute to work everyday, mostly so I can listen to the day's weather forecast and find out what is happening in local news. We have a few choices of radio stations, but I keep it tuned in to the Top 40 station.

At most I only have to listen to about one and half songs, but it seems without fail that one of those songs everyday is a Taylor Swift song.

I'm not a Taylor Swift fan, and short of the glimpse of music I hear on the radio, I don't spend any extra time listening to her greatest hits. But somehow, by the end of the day, as I am laying in bed trying to fall asleep Taylor Swift's words enter my brain. Somehow the only thought I have is  "Cause when you're fifteen and somebody tells you they love you, you're gonna believe them..."

This is the latest single to get heavy rotation on the radio. I have actually caught myself at the office humming this song...shocking more than once. Dang you Taylor Swift!

Mine--Taylor Swift

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Everyone loves what you guys are up too. This kind of clever work and coverage!
Keep up the very good works guys I've incorporated you guys to my own blogroll.

my page ... http://www.cellsea.com/user/home/CR50e5d07979d63